到了一个多月,这个陌生的地方。
起初日子过得很慢后来觉得很快
我感觉它的落后
我不习惯这里的饮食
也不习惯这里的天气 可以比冬天还冷夏天还热的春天
我整个变得很虚弱
几乎每一个晚上都睡不好
皮肤干到痛,擦了多少护肤膏都没有用
鼻子阻塞让我睡不好头也痛
头那一个礼拜情绪管理很好后来就起伏很大,吵着要回家 哈哈
说他不关心我,说他没有我牺牲大,说他不懂我,说他不体谅我
我说我们这段恋爱还真的有够与众不同
在一起有好几年可是真正的相处我也说不清楚,反正远距离恋爱谁能算清楚日子?
终于等到了。
相处下来他可以很粗心也可以很细心
小小的动作让我很懊恼也让我很感动
很自私的有时候想霸占他因为他对谁都好
生活上有很多我不习惯也看不顺的事物 然后他说:我们慢慢协调吧 我们需要一点时间 =)
我说,要不是因为你,我们不会走到今天更不用想有未来
你们说我离乡背井来到这么远,值得吗?
Have been this new environment for more than a month.
This place is not developed, its so rural
I am not used to the food and its weather
I am so weak.
Couldnt sleep well almost every night. ISh
My skin and sinus problems are irritating me. No matter how much cream I put on my skin, its still dry and painful.
Nasal nose is my top irritation which has been bugging me for whole month! worst thing ever~
The first week I was able to control my emotions very well. But the weeks after, I became so emotional and yelled to back home =(
I complained he doesnt care for me, doesnt sacrifice as much as I do, he is not being understanding...
Well, I think our relationship is so unique
Although we have been together for years but the actual days are unknown. LDR, who is able to count the actual spending days?
Finally, we are together.
However, there are something that I dont like, couldnt get use and would like to interfere
then he said to me: dont worry, lets take our time to figure em' out =)
and I say, without you its impossible for us to sustain our relationship, neither to grow it further.
So dont you think its worth for me to come so far?
1 comment:
路都选了何必去想值不值得呢?
就好像去超市买东西一样,都给了钱想什么值不值得。。。
接下来要做的是好好的计划这条路,让它可以走得更长更远。。。
欣慰的是比起你刚开始在那边有好转了。。。
由此可见这一切只是时间和习惯的问题而已。。。
好好加油。。。
Post a Comment